The Maestro is a two-in-one dual platform scale, with a main platform for weighing heavier items (5 pounds/ 2.25 kilograms of flour, for instance) and a pop out small platform for weighing lighter items (such as yeast or baking powder), accurate to one-tenth of a gram.
It ensures accuracy in following (and repeating) a recipe. When you measure by weight, you can double or halve a recipe as you need. And they makes measuring ingredients faster, easier and cleaner. This balance has features normally found in scales costing much more, such as programmable auto off, beep function and weight response speed.
- Uses TWO platforms – a large platform for basic weighing, and a small platform for high precision weighing.
- Features My Weigh’s famous Baker’s Percentage function – allowing you to cook/bake by proportions.
- Developed in conjunction with US Celebrity Chef, Michael Ruhlman
For more information, check out this product on our website – Digital Scales Company
Bench Scales for Industrial Purpose
Bench scales are light-industrial weighing machines designed to be placed and calibrated upon a workbench or worktop surface. They come in two main forms: ‘All in one’ or ‘detachable’.
We stock a huge variety of digital bench scales that offer a variety of features including; parts counting, coin counting, percentage weighing and check-weighing. Designed for rigorous industrial use, our bench weighing scales are manufactured using tough, top-quality materials such as durable ABS plastics and sealed, IP-rated stainless steel for dust and waterproof protection.
Bench scales are particularly popular in warehouse manufacturing and precision engineering for check counting screws, tools, electrical components and small machinery parts. We offer various bench scale models covering a range from 150g to 300kg weight capacities.
Typical applications for industrial and commercial bench scales include parcel weighing, paint mixing, tool checking and paper counting. We also supply a variety of UK trade approved bench scale models used for selling products with a weight value specified on the label such as pastes, paint and other pre-packed products.
The multipurpose Ranger 4000 is the right tool for industrial weighing applications in which value is important but quality, durability, and functionality cannot be compromised. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with seven application modes that can provide results for many industrial weighing and measurement needs.
- Full Metal Housing Offers Strength and Protection and Maximizes Product Life – Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing, while extending the product’s usable life
- A Bright White LED Display Makes the Scale Usable Even in Dim Conditions – The largest, white LED display on any scale in its class, combined with checkweighing LEDs and audible indicators, make Ranger 4000 highly functional in loud and dim industrial settings
- User-Friendly Software Makes Ranger 4000 Very Easy to Operate – Spend time on your work, not on mastering the technicalities of the scale. SmarText™ software makes scale setup and use very simple
- Extremely Fast One Second Stabilisation Time Increases Efficiency – With a stabilization time of just one second, Ranger 4000 works efficiently to enhance productivity levels
Metal Housing Ensures Protection
With die-cast sealed metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet, Ranger 4000 was built to maximize product life and withstand heavy duty use to ensure accurate operation in industrial environments.
White LED Display Illuminates Results
Ranger 4000’s bright white 1.5″ LED display is 57% larger than displays on other scales in its class. Coupled with checkweighing LEDs and audible indicators, Ranger 4000 was built to stand up to the challenges often faced in industrial weighing
Intuitive Software Supports Simple Navigation
Powered by SmarText™ software, Ranger 4000’s simple navigation works in tandem with the scale’s dedicated keys to create a user experience that requires minimal effort
Ranger 4000 produces accurate results within one second. The rapid stabilization virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work efficiently and with confidence to ensure accurate results. Maximize your throughput without sacrificing accuracy with the Ranger 4000
Standard Connectivity with Flexible Options
Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232 and USB offers additional data transfer capabilities and allows connection to multiple peripherals. Connect a large, high capacity platform through the 2nd platform option, utilizing the precision and advanced features of Ranger 4000 for high capacity weighing.
Internal Power Supply and Rechargeable Battery
Say goodbye to being restricted to working only near power outlets! Ranger 4000 is equipped with a rechargeable lead acid battery that can provide power for more than 100 hours! It can also be powered through the easy connect power cord that takes up minimal space and automatically adapts to different power line voltages and frequencies, eliminating disruptions in workflow due to power outages and shortages.
For more information about this scale, please view this product on our website, The Digital Scales Company