The Kern PFB Precision Balance – Jewellery Weighing
The Kern PFB Precision Balance is packed with features designed to maximise the concept of easy use. All primary functions have their own key on the keypad, and the scale is compact and practical for small spaces. The scale features a capacity display to show how much of the weighing range is still available, and a level indicator and foot screws to level the balance precisely. The PFB is also supplied with a draft shield (versions with A and B weighing plate only), and with all of these features, it becomes quite a remarkable jewellery weighing scale.
- All primary functions have their own key
- Compact size (200x260x87 mm)
- Net weight approx. 2kg
- Permissible ambient temperature 5°C/35°C
- Backlit LCD
- Level indicator and foot screws
- Capacity display
||Weighing Range (g)
*Weighing plate sizes: A – Ø 80mm, B – Ø 120mm, C – WxD 155x145mm
Please note: Next day delivery on this item is not possible, delivery will be arranged with a courier and will take 3-4 days.
To purchase, please view our website – PFB Precision Balance
PR Series by OHaus Precision Scales
Offering accuracy and repeatability in essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings, PR Analytical and Precision Balances deliver competitive performance at an economical price. Featuring RS232 connectivity for easy communication, and a backlit display and a simple interface for uncomplicated operation, these OHaus precision scales are perfectly designed for your workplace.
Draft shield only available on 1mg models
- Basic weighing, parts counting and percent weighing
- Backlit Liquid Crystal (LCD)
- RS232 (one port included)
- ABS top housing, removable stainless steel pan, removable glass draftshield with sliding top door, integrated weigh-below hook, security bracket, calibration lock
Kern EWJ Compact Lab Scales
High quality lab scales with automatic internal adjustment. The Kern EWJ Compact laboratory balances are easy to use, the keypad keys have their own primary function so there is no scrolling. They have an automatic internal adjustment weight which adjusts the calibration every 2 hours, thus guaranteeing high degree of accuracy and makes the balance independent of its location
- Easy to use – all primary functions have their own key on the keypad
- Automatic internal adjustment – time controlled every 2h, guarantees high degree of accuracy and makes the balance independent of it’s location
- Capacity display – A bar lights up to show how much of the weighing capacity is still available
- USB interface used for transferring weighing data to the PC, printer etc
- Large backlit LCD display, digit height 16.5mm
- Dimensions of weighing surface
- A: 80mm round
- B: 120mm round
- C: 155 x 145mm
- Permissible ambient temperature: 15°C / 35°C
To purchase this scale and others like it, please see our website – Kern EWJ Laboratory Scales
My Weigh CTS600 Precision Scales
The new CTS-600 0.01g precision scales are the latest addition to the CTS family – and one of the best selling counting scales in the UK. Also, with a 0.01g resolution, this balance is an essential to counting operations where the utmost accuracy is required.
Enhanced Counting Features
The CTS-600 is equipped with many enhanced features to help the user with their counting and weighing needs. Likewise, it includes: a feature where the scale automatically adjusts and calculates the new average weight when more samples are slowly placed on the scale. As a result, this ensures high accuracy. Furthermore, the CTS-600 also incorporates an insufficient weight indicator signal when the unit weight is too low to make an accurate reading, or when the sample size is too small to activate the counting function.
- Modes: Grams & PCS
- Capacity: 600g
- Readability: 0.01g
- Power: Rechargeable Battery/AC Adaptor
- Display: Bright LED Display
- Scale Dimensions: 300mm x 230mm x 265mm
- Tray Dimensions: 135mm x 120mm
- Scale Weight: 3.3kg
- Operating Temperature: Optimum 10-40°C (50-104°F)
- Tare range: Up to scale’s maximum capacity
- Levelling System: Adjustable feet with level bubble
- Platform: Stainless Steel Tray
- Counting, Zero and Tare Function
- Protective Working Cover: Clear cover that prevents display and buttons from fouling during use
- Excellent For Advanced Counting
- Full Quality Glass Wind Shield
- Overload Protection
For more information about this product, view it on our website –
My Weigh CTS600 Precision Scales
My Weigh GemPro 2 Precision Jewellery Scales
The My Weigh GemPro jewellery scales are bound to surpass the expectations of even the most demanding jeweller. With dual-division capability, 3 calibration settings, 6 weighing modes, programmable auto-off, bright backlight, full tare feature, adjustable feet, level bubble, and an included AC adapter, this scale is in a league of its own. Also included is a calibration weight, a stainless steal weighing tray, an expansion scoop/bowl, and a protective hard carrying case.
The My Weigh GemPro is available in 100g x 0.002g/0.01ct, which has all the units you would expect from a jewellers scale and thus can be read in Grams, Carats, Grains, Ounces, Troy Ounces, and Pennyweights.
The quality of the My Weigh GemPro2 digital scale is clearly evident, and as with all My Weigh products, it is backed by a full Lifetime / 30-year international warranty giving you total peace of mind
For more information and purchasing options, view this product on our website – My Weigh GemPro at Digital Scales Company
Brecknell MBS Economic Precision Balance
This alternative to premium priced analytical balances is ideal for general laboratory, industrial and educational applications requiring multiple weighing units. With its fine feature set and simple functionality, the Brecknell MBS precision balance is the sensible response to almost any application, in any market sectors requiring an accurate precision weighing solution.
The MBS series balances offer a quality balance at an affordable price. All models come standard with robust plastic housing batteries and bi-directional RS-232 interface allowing communication to a PC
For technical specification and purchase options, please see this product on our website – Digital Scales Company
Equinox analytical balances bring remarkable precision to labs that perform highly detailed testing. The Equinox is ideal for research and quality assurance facilities; science education; precision counting; and production and manufacturing applications needing exceptionally precise results. Furthermore, a colour touch screen display provides intuitive operation, with icon-driven menus and readily accessible applications and functions.
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Security slot for optional Kensington-type lock and cable to help prevent theft
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows for easy cleaning
- RS-232 is available to provide a speedy connection to computers and printers
- USB host for memory card
For more information, please see this product on our website at The Digital Scales Company