Adam Equipment Latitude LBX Compact Bench Scales
The Latitude compact bench scales deliver an excellent value for a number of applications. This includes weighing, check/percent weighing, and counting. With easy operation, the Latitude is ideally used in production, warehouse or field applications, given the option of mains power or an internal rechargeable battery. Furthermore, the internal battery operates for approximately 240 hours, so there are never any worries about losing power during use. For added flexibility and convenience, the Latitude can also be charged using any USB power source (such as in a vehicle or USB power bank).
- Built in overload protection helps to prevent damage to internal components
- Rugged construction stands up to light industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Simple key operation allows for easy set up and operation
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan lets you clean the scale efficiently
- Adjustable levelling feet help to optimise balance and setup
- External calibration allows for verification and adjustment with weights
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Hold function freezes the displayed weight, giving the user time to read the results without them disappearing
- Parts counting with preset sample sizes
- Vivid, backlit LCD is easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Rechargeable battery included for operation nearly anywhere
- Programmable auto-off to save energy
- Battery level is clearly displayed to show the user when the scale needs to be charged
- Operates with a low voltage USB input, providing flexibility for powering the device
To buy this scale, please view it on our website – Adam LBX
OHaus Defender 5000 Multifunctional Bench Scale
The OHAUS next generation Defender 5000 Series multifunctional bench scale is ideal for a multitude of applications, including production, packaging, inventory and shipping. Built durably and equipped with advanced features such as maximum configurability print output, GMP/GLP data output, library/ user management, and multiple connectivity options – the Defender 5000 is designed to simplify demanding industrial and commercial applications
Multiple Connectivity Options
Weighing results can be easily exported through the standard RS232 port. Additional connectivity options include a second RS232, RS485 or USB device; Ethernet; and WiFi/ Bluetooth interfaces.
Results can be read easily on the Defender 5000’s large transflective dot matrix display, even in bright sunlight. The SmarText 3.0 interface will guide you through all of the Defender 5000’s unique and advanced features. With five soft keys, SmartText 3.0 makes an advanced scale very simple to use. It also reduces training time for operators
Equipped with the included Micro SD card, the Defender 5000 can support storage of up to 50,000 items and 1,000 user profiles. Weighing results can also be stored in Alibi or regular format, addressing all your data storage needs.
View all versions of this product at our website: Digital Scales Company
Bench Scales for Industrial Purpose
Bench scales are light-industrial weighing machines designed to be placed and calibrated upon a workbench or worktop surface. They come in two main forms: ‘All in one’ or ‘detachable’.
We stock a huge variety of digital bench scales that offer a variety of features including; parts counting, coin counting, percentage weighing and check-weighing. Designed for rigorous industrial use, our bench weighing scales are manufactured using tough, top-quality materials such as durable ABS plastics and sealed, IP-rated stainless steel for dust and waterproof protection.
Bench scales are particularly popular in warehouse manufacturing and precision engineering for check counting screws, tools, electrical components and small machinery parts. We offer various bench scale models covering a range from 150g to 300kg weight capacities.
Typical applications for industrial and commercial bench scales include parcel weighing, paint mixing, tool checking and paper counting. We also supply a variety of UK trade approved bench scale models used for selling products with a weight value specified on the label such as pastes, paint and other pre-packed products.
The multipurpose Ranger 4000 is the right tool for industrial weighing applications in which value is important but quality, durability, and functionality cannot be compromised. Portable with die-cast metal housing and a rechargeable battery, this scale is equipped with seven application modes that can provide results for many industrial weighing and measurement needs.
- Full Metal Housing Offers Strength and Protection and Maximizes Product Life – Sturdy metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet provide protection and stability necessary for tough industrial weighing, while extending the product’s usable life
- A Bright White LED Display Makes the Scale Usable Even in Dim Conditions – The largest, white LED display on any scale in its class, combined with checkweighing LEDs and audible indicators, make Ranger 4000 highly functional in loud and dim industrial settings
- User-Friendly Software Makes Ranger 4000 Very Easy to Operate – Spend time on your work, not on mastering the technicalities of the scale. SmarText™ software makes scale setup and use very simple
- Extremely Fast One Second Stabilisation Time Increases Efficiency – With a stabilization time of just one second, Ranger 4000 works efficiently to enhance productivity levels
Metal Housing Ensures Protection
With die-cast sealed metal housing and slip-resistant rubber feet, Ranger 4000 was built to maximize product life and withstand heavy duty use to ensure accurate operation in industrial environments.
White LED Display Illuminates Results
Ranger 4000’s bright white 1.5″ LED display is 57% larger than displays on other scales in its class. Coupled with checkweighing LEDs and audible indicators, Ranger 4000 was built to stand up to the challenges often faced in industrial weighing
Intuitive Software Supports Simple Navigation
Powered by SmarText™ software, Ranger 4000’s simple navigation works in tandem with the scale’s dedicated keys to create a user experience that requires minimal effort
Ranger 4000 produces accurate results within one second. The rapid stabilization virtually eliminates your wait time and allows you to move at a pace determined by you and not your weighing equipment. Work efficiently and with confidence to ensure accurate results. Maximize your throughput without sacrificing accuracy with the Ranger 4000
Standard Connectivity with Flexible Options
Standard RS232 with optional Ethernet, second RS232 and USB offers additional data transfer capabilities and allows connection to multiple peripherals. Connect a large, high capacity platform through the 2nd platform option, utilizing the precision and advanced features of Ranger 4000 for high capacity weighing.
Internal Power Supply and Rechargeable Battery
Say goodbye to being restricted to working only near power outlets! Ranger 4000 is equipped with a rechargeable lead acid battery that can provide power for more than 100 hours! It can also be powered through the easy connect power cord that takes up minimal space and automatically adapts to different power line voltages and frequencies, eliminating disruptions in workflow due to power outages and shortages.
For more information about this scale, please view this product on our website, The Digital Scales Company
OHaus Defender 3000 Standard Economy line of Indicators, Bases and Bench Scales
This economy line of dry use indicators, bases and bench scales is ideal for general weighing and simple counting applications. Therefore, these scales are best used in production, packaging, warehouse and shipping areas.
Furthermore, these scales are used in both bench and floor scale configurations, featuring a simple yet rugged tubular-frame base design. They also use indicators with positive feedback keys against a high-contrast backlit LCD display, as well as built-in rechargeable battery operation and flexible mounting capabilities. This series is the solution to your weighing applications that require dependability within an affordable budget.
Key features include
- T31P indicator features a high-impact ABS housing that is reversible for either wall, column or table-top mounting.
- Base versions in three sizes: 355 x 305mm, 550 x 420mm, 650 x 500mm.
- Four different capacity models
- Scales with maximum displayed resolutions 1:6000-7500d, Type-approved 1:3000e.
- Built-in RS232 bidirectional interface, for printing and data communications.
- EC Trade Approved and Non Approved Versions available.
The durable Defender 3000 has a 304 stainless steel platform, aluminium IP67 load cell, as well as a painted tubular frame, column and indicator bracket.
The ultra-long-lasting internal rechargeable battery provides operation on a single charge for up to 100 hours, ensuring uninterrupted operation for five straight days.
To see more of this scale and others like it, go to; https://digital-scales-company.co.uk/bench-scales/85-ohaus-defender-3000.html