Reiner jetStamp graphic 970
The Reiner jetStamp graphic 970 is a hand-held inkjet printer that quickly and easily marks documents and products. As well as being able to print number, date, time and text, it can also print graphics and barcodes. With the MP ink, it is also possible to print on non-absorbent surfaces such as metal and plastic. The jetStamp 970 is portable, handy and easy to operate and program. It comes complete with its own software and weighs just over 1 lb / 0.5kg.
- Can print number, date, time, text, graphics and barcodes
- Automatic advancing numbering and dating barcode
- Can store up to four different print images
- Images can be transferred from computer to the 970 via USB or Bluetooth
- Battery operated
- Can choose between regular ink or Reiner’s specially formulated MP ink for non-absorbant surfaces
- Maximum print area dimensions: 65mm x 12.7mm
The Reiner jetStamp graphic 970 is incredibly versatile. It’s uses range from printing best before dates on items made in the artisan industry, e.g. jams, preserves and chutneys, to printing batch numbers on items such as baskets of fresh fruit being sold in a fruit farm. The jetStamp is also able to print serial numbers and barcodes on items such as metal parts, hard drives and other technical items. The jetStamp is ideal for small businesses looking to upscale and produce products on a higher margin as it is quick, easy and portable. See images below for examples of uses for the jetStamp graphic 970.
Demonstration of the Reiner jetStamp graphic 970:
The demonstration video shows how to set up and use the jetStamp graphic. It also shows just how simple loading data to be printed using the jetStamp is and the variety of items that can be marked with it.
Click here to purchase this product.