Colop E-Mark Electronic Marking Device
What is the E-Mark?
The e-mark is an electronic marking device to create and change own imprints by using an App on a mobile device or PC and print them by an easy sideways movement in full colour. The software allows you to create any kind of imprint, including logos, texts, pictures, date, time, numbers and much more. With only few clicks in the App, an imprint is sent to the e-mark, which is ready to be used immediately.
- Compact and Mobile – Easily use the e-mark on the go. Thanks to it’s inbuilt rechargeable battery, it can be used wherever needed – be it in the office, the garden or on your next business trip. Store up to four imprints permanently on your e-mark and use it without software.
- Individual and Flexible – Create and change imprints easily with personal data and images using the COLOP e-mark App. It is available either for iOS or Android mobile devices such as mobile phone or tablets via WIFI and even for windows PCs via USB.
- Colourful Imprints – A tricolour ink cartridge allows your imprints to be in full colour range. Give your creativity free reign to design your next imprints and add logos and images in real colour.
- One-for-All Functionality – Add automatic date, time and numbering to your imprints to simplify daily office life. Generate barcodes and QR-codes directly in the App.
- Ready-to-Use Templates – Choose an imprint from the comprehensive set of templates stored in the App for ease of use.
- Mark Any Absorbent Surfaces – Mark directly on paper, cardboard, certain wood, carton, books, paper bags or use COLOP label sheets for use on plastics, metal, glass and other non-absorbent materials.
- Special Imprints – Mark imprints with up to 150mm or use the repeated marking function for even longer imprints. Use a two- or three-line imprint when needing higher imprints
- Device colour: Black or white
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 111.2 x 76.5 x 72.7mm
- Device weight (with/without box): 450 / 224g
- Battery: 11.1V Li-Ion with min. 600mAh (3 cells, each 3.7V)