OHaus Defender 3000 Standard Economy line of Indicators, Bases and Bench Scales
This economy line of dry use indicators, bases and bench scales is ideal for general weighing and simple counting applications. Therefore, these scales are best used in production, packaging, warehouse and shipping areas.
Furthermore, these scales are used in both bench and floor scale configurations, featuring a simple yet rugged tubular-frame base design. They also use indicators with positive feedback keys against a high-contrast backlit LCD display, as well as built-in rechargeable battery operation and flexible mounting capabilities. This series is the solution to your weighing applications that require dependability within an affordable budget.
Key features include
- T31P indicator features a high-impact ABS housing that is reversible for either wall, column or table-top mounting.
- Base versions in three sizes: 355 x 305mm, 550 x 420mm, 650 x 500mm.
- Four different capacity models
- Scales with maximum displayed resolutions 1:6000-7500d, Type-approved 1:3000e.
- Built-in RS232 bidirectional interface, for printing and data communications.
- EC Trade Approved and Non Approved Versions available.
The durable Defender 3000 has a 304 stainless steel platform, aluminium IP67 load cell, as well as a painted tubular frame, column and indicator bracket.
The ultra-long-lasting internal rechargeable battery provides operation on a single charge for up to 100 hours, ensuring uninterrupted operation for five straight days.
To see more of this scale and others like it, go to; https://digital-scales-company.co.uk/bench-scales/85-ohaus-defender-3000.html